Gifts from Retirement Plans at Death
How It Works
- You name Swarthmore as beneficiary for part or all of your retirement-plan benefits
- Funds are transferred by plan administrator at your death
- No federal income tax is due on the funds that pass to Swarthmore
- No federal estate tax on the funds
- You make a significant gift for the programs you support at Swarthmore
Special note: Call or e-mail us to tell us of your intent, and we will assist you with the details of the transfer.
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
Renée P. Atkinson
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.